Welcome to my Blog about Food and Well-being!

I am often asked to share my knowledge of food and recipes. After changing my diet four years ago from a typical "Western" diet to a mostly whole-foods and plant-based diet, I have seen incredible changes in my health and well-being. I have spent countless hours researching and love helping those who are ready to feel better. The underlying theme? YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. Read on to find out more.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What's Coming Up!

The past 6 weeks has been a blur. I haven't updated the blog as often as I'd like because there just hasn't been time. But, I wanted to let my readers know that in the coming weeks, I plan to cover the following:


  • Whole-food lunches for anyone on the go
  • Healthy snacks and the best time of day to eat them
  • Whole-food school lunches for kids
  • Healthy snacks for kids
  • My favorite products and where to find them
  • Entertaining with a beautiful whole foods menu
I am hoping you will give me other ideas and ask questions so I know what you want to read, so MAKE COMMENTS! 

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer and check back often! Starting September, I plan on continuing to update the blog weekly. In the meantime, read through the archives if you haven't been able to read each weekly blog. Try the recipes on my recipes page and take inventory of your kitchens using the Kitchen Staples page as a guide.

Let me hear from you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed your blog and look forward to your ideas for kid's lunches and snacks! That is always a challenging one for me.

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed your blog and look forward to kid's lunch and snack ideas! That is always a tough one for me.

BandDSheffield said...

I recently watched Forks over Knives on Netflix. I know you recommend that. Are there other books or blogs you follow that you can recommend?
Thanks!

BandDSheffield said...

I recently watched Forks over Knives on Netflix. I know you recommend that. Are there other books or blogs you follow that you can recommend?
Thanks!

Lindsay said...

Thank you for your comment! Food Inc is a documentary and book shedding light on the food industry. The China Study is an interesting book, as well as The Hip Chicks Guide to Macrobiotics (has recipes too). Anything by author Christina Perreli is amazing, with tons of recipes and great facts on nutrition. Good luck!